Re: [MV] M151A1 Engine

From: chance wolf (timberwolf@wheeldog.net)
Date: Sat Feb 17 2001 - 21:27:25 PST

> looking, I have no idea. If you have the -20P or -34P, they may well have
> Ford p/n's for those parts. I'll have a look in my -34.
>
> Andy Hill
> MVPA 9211
> Vancouver, B.C.

So much for that plan. -34P gives me part no.'s which may well be AM
General ones, then crosses to NSN, but not much else.

There was a company that advertised in Military Vehicles or Supply Line that
was a U.S. Gov't contractor for the M35 and 151, and they had a bunch of
'overrun' type stuff for sale. Can't think of the name, and have no idea
whether their 151 stuff including bearings and seals.

Maybe try Front Line Military Vehicles, TW Murray or Frank's Surplus.

Andy Hill
MVPA 9211
Vancouver, B.C.