Re: [MV] Canvas covers for RT524.

From: Jason E. Rose (m151a2@uswest.net)
Date: Mon Feb 19 2001 - 15:27:38 PST

My wife's step dad made me one of these from an original. You can not
hardly tell them apart from the original, other than the little metal guard
on one side.

How many people out there would be willing to buy one of these? I could
probably get a photo to show what it looks like? I'd have to ask him about
the price.

What would you guys be willing to pay for a reproduction?

Everybody let me know, and I'll call him and see what he says.

Jason