Re: [MV] Camo support pole use

From: Seacoast Surplus (ww2w@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 20 2001 - 20:25:07 PST

HMMMMMMMM, if anyone needs BRAND NEW SETS in the box (poles, stakes,
spreaders, bag) in Boston area, I can sell them for only 15.00 a
set (have about 100 sets for sale). That Ebay auction looks like
those are used sets. Mine are BRAND NEW

That Ebay dealer says 65lbs per set, and that sounds about right.

Charlie , Seacoast Surplus
(617)484-9866
(617)365-0989 after 7pm eastern time