Re: [MVlist] Do not try this at home.

From: Gordon.W.I. McMillan (gwim2@student.open.ac.uk)
Date: Sun Feb 25 2001 - 01:01:55 PST

Tim, the rear RH hub on my VC 3 pickup is a transplanted LH hub. I know
it's there, it's properly adjusted and works well, and I'm not disturbing
it if I don't have to. I do have the proper RH hub to put on it if I need
it, but for now it stays.

I wouldn't really say you were afflicted with anything other than ordinary
brain fade unless you had put a breaker bar on the lug nuts and forced one
or more the 'wrong' way till it broke - I've seen that done.

Gordon (cheered up by others misfortune)