Re: [MVlist] Doing the math

From: Gordon.W.I. McMillan (gwim2@student.open.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Feb 26 2001 - 06:17:12 PST

Hmm, of course you do realise that the 'topping of choice' will actually
move the centre of mass to a point where it will tend to rotate the bread
and land topping side down anyway, especially if it includes heavy butter
or the like ?

I prefer to think that the chances of me getting all ten sheets of glass
in a Carryall without dropping one are about 100:1. That's why I'm doing
Dodge pickups now - only half as much glass to drop. Anyone care to
estimate the chances of getting a jeep water temperature sender unit out
of a cylinder head and back in again without breaking it ? or would that
be too high a number ?

Gordon