RE: [MV] Tow bar source?

From: John Hutterer (john.hutterer@deltec.com)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 08:34:54 PST

Mark,

I'm not sure how you would tow the truck with the front axle off of the
ground, without a wrecker. Generally speaking, Organizational Maintenance
(Company level Maintenance)would be the first level of support that would
have access to a wrecker, so, naturally, they would be the ones to contact
to tow the truck with the axle off of the ground. Sounds kind of like
circular reasoning.

John