Re: [MV] Towing lifted

From: mblair1@home.net
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 07:38:05 PST

TacticalTruck@aol.com wrote:
> What's the ding dang hurry? All these trucks are SLOW.

I'm not in a hurry... I just don't like the idea of going 20-30 MPH on
the freeway, with everybody else going 70+ around and BEHIND me! When
I took my CDL drive test, some Darwin award candidate actually passed
me on the right shoulder while I was working up through the gears
towards 55 MPH, and was going about 45-50 MPH. There aren't any
entirely no-freeway routes between me and the nearest DRMO sites. I'm
amazed by the amount of stupidness that gets exhibited around me on
the freeway, even when I'm going 55 MPH in the right lane in my HMMWV.

--
PGP 2.6.2 public key available from http://www.keyserver.net/
Web page: http://www.qsl.net/ke6myk/