Re: [MV] Military Vehicle Magazine

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Sat Mar 03 2001 - 07:51:06 PST

>As a subscriber to MV Magazine for over five years, I would just like to say
>BRING IT ON. The magazine has gotten better and better.

How many of you remember the initial offering, back when the old MVCC was in
turmoil? I subscribed at the very start. If you compare issue #1 to today,
I can't see how anyone could complain about what it has become.

> The classified
>adds pay the freight and assure the financial survival of the magazine.

Yea, not only that, I find myself in need of parts, seemingly all the time
and I'm sure I'm not alone on that.

If you don't like gun articles then skip them, if you don't like modeling
articles then skip them, if you don't like adds then skip them.

This community (that being MV's) is far to small to support specific
magazines for specific topics, vehicles, eras, etc.

>Let's all hope that MV Magazine keeps selling lots of advertising and stays
>healthy!

Dito, not to mention that companies only advertise where they get good
results so the more you support the advertisers the more they can advertise
and the more capital the magazine has to work with to make a better
magazine, funny how that works!

je