Center Troop Seat Option for M35A2

From: Ron (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Date: Sat Mar 03 2001 - 09:26:23 PST

Has anyone out there (in collector land) ever fabricated the Center Mounted
(outward facing) Troop Seat conversion kit, per TB 9-2320-209-30/4, for the
M34/35/36 series vehicles?
 Would this be something anyone would be interested in if I look into having
it made up as a kit? (Making ten probably is not much more expensive,other
than stock costs, than making one in regards to set up costs).I guess this
would rate as a kinda half-arsed market research study.
     Also,pros and cons from the illustrious members of our esteemed list of
this mod.
    Regards,Ron