Re: [MV] legal troubles

From: M35products@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 18 2001 - 13:19:08 PST

OK, OK, OK, let's get it straight, shall we? The people who arrested Jack
were shitheads. The rest of the entire law enforcement community, of which I
am a member, are saints.

Spare me any more threats, please, I get trigger happy. If you would like to
address any more comments to me personally, kindly do so off the list. I will
furnish you complete travel instructions in the event that a face to face is
more appropriate. There will be less embarrassment for all of us, that way.

"Methinks thou doth protest too much" Now can we play with our trucks?