M35 wheel bearing nut socket FS

From: mblair1@home.net
Date: Mon Mar 19 2001 - 07:51:44 PST

Does anybody need a 3" 8-pt 3/4"-drive socket for their deuce's wheel
bearing adjuster nuts? I have a spare, and I just listed it on Ebay:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=571462253

It should work on the mid and rear axle wheel bearing nuts of any
M44-series 2.5-ton 6x6, including the M35A2, M109A3, etc. I don't know
if it'll work on the front axle, because I haven't taken mine apart
yet. I also don't know what other trucks it might fit. This socket
will not work on a M105-series 1.5-ton trailer; those need a 3-3/8"
socket. I opened the bid at around 1/3 of the price I paid for it.

I hope this helps out one of you new deuce-owners!

--
PGP 2.6.2 public key available from http://www.keyserver.net/
Web page: http://www.qsl.net/ke6myk/