Re: [MV] cooling system problem

From: James Shanks (n1vbn@bit-net.com)
Date: Wed Mar 21 2001 - 08:27:49 PST

If you still have the old radiator laying around check how many rows of fins
it has versus your new one. I replaced the radiator on my 86 Town Car and
noticed the same thing, running hotter than normal and found the new
replacement had one less row of fins. Made them replace it and engine now
runs like it did before. Old one cracked return tank and I decided to
replace rather than repair.

Best of luck!!!

James Shanks
n1vbn@bit-net.com