Re: [MV] M35A2 photos and Musings YES MUSINGS

From: Henry J. Fackovec (fackovec@radiotech.com)
Date: Mon Mar 26 2001 - 12:46:00 PST

Whatever all these latin things are (They sound like parts of my intestine
or that nasty private problem I caught in Amsterdam), just don't get them on
my trucks, or track it in the house <G>.

After 25 years int he hobby, I have become a bit jaded about the "cool"
factor of getting a truck to run, or the feeleing first time it drives
under its own power: It is a pleasure to see Ron working on his truck at my
place and seeing his reactions when it fired up (Or the terror when the
engine ran away LOL ), and driving the truck, sans breaks down tothe road
(narrowaly missing the James Shanks Memorial Mailbox).

Good for Ron, I am proud of the boy!

Hank