Re: [MV] M1010 Electrical woes

From: JJ&A (w7ls@blarg.net)
Date: Wed Apr 04 2001 - 20:47:09 PDT

I suspec that the flat battery is the one on the bottom (nearest ground), and
that there is some add-on doodad hooked onto only the bottom battery, because
that is where you can scabb off 12 volts. That doodad is probably on,
constantly, thereby discharging the one battery. Check for a wire going to the
junction between the two batteries. Jim