Re: [MV] Where there's a will...

From: Ron (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Date: Mon Apr 09 2001 - 14:06:24 PDT

Well, seeing that I am in the RMV Witness Protection Plan, I am reluctant to
come right out and say what it is ( they could cancel my registration)
BUT.... let's try some conundrums and I will tell you up front that I can
neither confirm or deny the location of this Very helpful branch manager or
her crew since she was getting as perplexed and frustrated with the answers
as was I :

    1) It's in UPPA US. (say it as 2 words, fast)
    2) Our Congressional delegates have been known to "Bend the Pages", and
I don't mean the books at the Library of Congress.
    3) Nickname rhymes with "Gay State"
    4) Wealth is not "Common", similar to Virginia
    5) A band named itself after the majority of a local (once) very
political family and was roundly criticized.
     6) A certain prominent local family has learned that both Piper
aircraft and PT boats float like rocks when abused.
    7) A certain political family (related to 5 and 6 above) has a
"Patriarch" who can't drive, swims like crazy, forgets where he left the car
( and it's occupant), reports accidents hours after he gets home, showers,
catches a few winks and skates better than Dorothy Hamill.
    8) Pol in 7, gets re elected by the majority of this dumb state every
time he runs cause the men are disgusted by his action and don't vote and
the women love abuse and DO.
    9) Another distaff Pol in DC from our mediocre state has a name like
..... Hot Dog.
    10) I mighta been better off if my parents had listened to Horace
Greeley and gone at least half way to the coast....

    OK, that's all the clues I'm gonna give ya.