Re: [MV] supplies

From: mtowers (mtowers@texas.net)
Date: Tue Apr 10 2001 - 19:25:18 PDT

Alberto:
Que pasa?
I have had really excellent success with Memphis Equipment. They are online
and also have toll free number. They are a little higher than some, but
their parts and their EXPERTISE for a rookie like me are well worth it to do
it right the first time.

I have no connection whatsoever with Memphis other than being a completely
satisfied customer.

Mike Towers
M35A2C
Pipe Creek, Texas