Re: [MV] Color scheme question

From: Ron (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 05:52:14 PDT

Pidgin Ebonics? And for that matter, having traveled this interesting
polyglot of nationalities that we refer to as the " Good ol US of A" I dare
anyone to finitely identify "Standard American English". Ever been in the
service and run into a guy from Brooklyn who has spent any time in the deep
south?
    Maybe mutated "Kings English " with a Channel 19 influence and a touch
of Jamaican. Be Happy. Life,she be too short ta sweat da small stuff, You
dig, mon?