Re: [MV] 6TL Question

From: Randy Orpe (sgtorpe@sierratel.com)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 06:36:21 PDT

$117.00 is a pretty good price when you consider that the local Sheriff dept
just got nailed for $180 per battery. The Interstate Battery guy quotes me
$80 a piece out of Sacramento.
The colors depended on the contract and manufacturer ( green or black, I
have even seen some tan ones ).
Generally speaking, the only thing special about these batteries is the
dimensions. The cold crank rating is less than the average commercial heavy
duty battery. ( I would like to meet the guy who signed off on this as a
good idea )

Randy Orpe