Re: [MV] 6TL Question

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 08:07:48 PDT

In a message dated 4/12/01 10:22:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
rojoha@mediaone.net writes:

<< No Abrahm's to Mogadishu, No fighter escort for Surveillance aircraft ,
 No SR71's cause we can do it with satellites, No satellites cause we skimped
 on the Shuttle Booster O rings. All because we want to play in the big game
 and elect dickheads to Washington. Enema time, put the nozzle in the
 capital.
     And that's why they had low CCA's, cause they were spec'd back in the
 days when the boys writing the specs. had carried their rifles through the
 mud and understood the importance of details.

 Sorry, got on a roll there...Ron

WOW!