Re: [MV] Color scheme question

From: Keith Byrd (byrdhouse@netease.net)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 06:59:25 PDT

Ever been in the
> service and run into a guy from Brooklyn who has spent any time in the
deep
> south?

Slightly off topic, but interesting.
I have a good friend who I used to work with at Ft. Campbell, KY. He met his
wife while stationed in Germany. At the time she spoke very little English.
Shortly after they married, he was assigned stateside duty. They lived on
post next to a couple from Texas. His wife learned English from the Texas
girl. When they went back to Germany a few years later to visit her parents,
she spoke German with a Texas draw. Shocked the whole family!

Please excuse my digression.
Keith in Tennessee (we speak the same language as Texas, maybe Sam Houston
had something to do with that)