Re: [MVlist] Re: WWII Specific MV List

From: Jim Rice (majrice@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 14 2001 - 15:18:51 PDT

>From: Douglas Greville <dgrev@ruralnet.net.au>
>
>I have
>tried hard not to give Jim "a hard time", I have not attacked him
>personally (and see no point in doing so) as although I do not "know"
>Jim I recognise his name and email address and know he has made
>worthwhile contributions to the list in the past.

I have not been attacked or flamed at all by anyone. All the dissenting
opinions have been very courteous and stated with clarity for the most part.
  We simply have different opinions as everyone is rightly entitled. I
appreciate the kind manner those with differing opinion have stated theirs.

Thanks again,

Jim Rice