Living History Day/Weekend

From: paul carrier (paulc@teleport.com)
Date: Sat Apr 14 2001 - 15:59:51 PDT

First apologies to any that may receive multiple copies,

I received a flyer in distribution Friday and though I'd pass it along

The will be an open house on Armed Forces day at Camp Withycombe 19-20 May,
0900-1700 Uniformed troops from the Civil War through Vietnam, Restored
military vehicles from 1918 to 2000. I suspect the M60A3 will be run. along
with their DWUK, M3 halftrack, M3 Scout Car.
I don't know if the M114 will be out, haven't seen it operate for a number
of years.
They will have their restoration shop open, current project is a WW1
Liberty truck.

I haven't had any request yet for current equipment but will be asking this
next week,

They have a web site www.swiftview.com/~ormilmusum

SSG Paul D. Carrier
Readiness NCO (63H & 45K)