Re: [MV] Newbe questions

From: William R. Benson (Benson@eqe.com)
Date: Tue Apr 24 2001 - 11:52:37 PDT

Ever since Dad sat me down with a defunct canera lens and a screwdriver, I have
always been an advocate of learning to be self-reliant... However, dealing with
DRMO is not one of these experiences. The idea of consulting a cadre of folks
who are familier with the process strikes me as extremely appealing.

I, too, would love to get an M35 some day, probably from Fort Lewis, WA, but
even a former Jarhead likes to have his paw held when going through the process
for the first (and probably last) time...

Cheers!

Bill