Re: [MV] FBI at Door!!!!!

From: DaveCole (davidcole@tk7.net)
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 07:43:06 PDT

Well considering that these guys are the FBI, and they already have more than
sufficient resources to find any archive site that exists on the web. I truly
doubt that you'd be telling them anything that they didn't already know. I'd be
really surprised if some branch of the government wasn't already monitoring this
list.

Dave