Re: [MV] FBI or National Guard Humvees ?

From: WC544x4@aol.com
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 11:26:53 PDT

Nigel,

The Hummers and APCs all belonged to the Idaho National Guard 116th Engr Bn.
The drivers of the APCs had to give the FBI agents a crash course on how to
drive/operate the APCs. I'm not sure if the APCs were driven or trailered to
the site. The 116th has a detachment in Bonners Ferry, Idaho, which is in
the same county as this all took place in, so it is very likely that they may
have just been driven there. I was attached to the 116th out of Post Falls,
Idaho during part of this operation.

SGT Jerry Martin