Re: [MV] M-35 insurance?

From: Richard C. Burrell (miltrkr@concentric.net)
Date: Fri May 04 2001 - 21:22:29 PDT

Hello
i live in Calif. i insure my 1971 M35A2 with my normal auto policy. i am
insured with farmers insurance. i have insured all my old and classic medium
duty trucks with them usually just liability coverage.
they don't care about collector plates and only costs $550.00 a year.

Richard Burrell
MVPA #20227
MVCC
1971 M35A2 w/w