MDL TP-5A4-DC

From: wayne harris (wharris19@email.com)
Date: Sat May 05 2001 - 19:11:19 PDT

Hello List I have posted a few pic at the link below on the floodlight set.
I couldn't find any info except they have two more for sale at the DRMO. Any
Help!! NSN 6230-01-096-3508 Thanks, Wayne

Hello List I have received a Over-Lowe MDL TP-5A4-DC Trailer mounted
Floodlight Set. Does anyone have information on this unit. Most of the loose
equipment is gone. It has the engine [diesel] and a few lights left.Does
anybody have any parts for sale or want to buy what I have? If you didn't
need the floodlight it would make a nice enclosed small trailer. I'll try to
post some pics this weekend. Thank, Wayne I'm in South Ga.