Re: [MV] What my Company did during the war.....

From: David Richoux (tubaman@wombat.net)
Date: Sun May 06 2001 - 19:28:17 PDT

Joe Garrett wrote:

> Xerox wasn't born yet, I don't think.

But the company now known as IBM made punch card readers and tabulators for the
German Government (if the recent news stories and book are to be believed...) Not
exactly a MV, but inventory control of supplies, vehicles, personnel and
concentration camp prisoners were vital to their war effort.

Dave Richoux