Re: [MV] Towing the 40mm AA

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Wed May 09 2001 - 04:58:15 PDT

May 9 2001

Andy
there was one at War & Peace last year, a 40mm towed by a CMP, I don't
remember which model. I took a few pictures of both. I do not have my notes
here, I am at work, but I can check back at home and let you know.
However, Geoff was there too and I am sure that he will remember it as it
was just next Maple Leaf Campsite.
 Keep Them Rolling!

Raimondo - MVPA 15878 & IMPS 2320