Re: Saracen questions

From: mblair1@home.net
Date: Sun May 13 2001 - 17:36:55 PDT

I didn't win the bid on this Saracen (It sold for a mere $600 over my
limit... that hurt!), but I enjoyed crawling on and in this beast, and
I learned a lot. Thanks a million for all of the help y'all gave me!
The next time I encounter a wayward Saracen, Stalwart or Ferret, I'll
have a much better idea of what to look for, thanks to the great
information I got through MIL-VEH members.

--
PGP 2.6.2 public key available from http://www.keyserver.net/
Web page: http://www.qsl.net/ke6myk/