Re: [MV] LandRover FC 101

From: Pete & Renee Davis (pandr@cybertours.com)
Date: Sun May 13 2001 - 18:17:37 PDT

Hello Tom,

no idea what they sell for, but Rovers North in Vermont used to sell a few.
They were the authorized North American dealer prior to the Range Rover
resurgence, when selling Rovers became profitable. I made a pickup there once
when I drove freight in the Burlington area; they were north of there; around
St. Albans. I used to see an FC 101 around the Winooski area.

They said that virtually every vehicle they sold was military surplus.
They're made to be convertible from right to left drive, because the British
Army operated on the continent as well as at home. Takes about a day to do
the job. They said that the ambulance version was popular with builders

I remember either linking to their web site or finding a reference with
contact info on one of the other LR sites. Good luck!

Pete Davis
pandr@cybertours.com