Re: [WWIIMV] Re: [MVlist] WC53 Carryall Restoration Entry #53 & 54

From: Howard Wright (dvsww2@hostpro.net)
Date: Mon May 14 2001 - 15:47:01 PDT

Jim, this is as bad as shooting a PPSH41 Russian SMG under the cover at the
range. The ejection port is on the top. Hot brass goes up, hits the tin
roof and a stream comes down and goes down the neck of my shirt. As for the
feet, guess you should were jump boots and helmet when you cut... Airborne
All The Way!!!