Maintenance Tent

From: Spunky's Motor Pool Co. (freebirds@erols.com)
Date: Tue May 15 2001 - 19:39:05 PDT

Hi List,

Hoping some kind person on the list can help me out. I've been wanting to
get a Medium Maintenance tent off of the DRMS for my husband. However, when
I try to find out which NSN # to bid on - I get completely confused.
Between all of the sections, covers, parts, frames, etc, I'm not sure what
to look for in order to get the whole assy.

Does anyone know the difference between all of these parts, a book or manual
that would show the difference between the many tents, or a NSN #. Any info
would be greatly appreciated. There's just too many tents for me to keep
straight!

Thanks in advance,

Helen