Re: [MV] Hat Channel question

From: Dennis O'Connor (oconnor01@snet.net)
Date: Sun May 27 2001 - 16:31:46 PDT

Close, try drilling through the spot welds, locate the new channel and MIG
weld through the holes you just made. Grind down the welds and it should
come out very nice. Much neater than trying to grind things out of the way.
Also works nicely for separating whole panels out of the body for
replacement.