Blazer question about weather strip on top of Passenger door

From: Stu Ellis (stuellis@mediaone.net)
Date: Sun Jun 03 2001 - 11:41:22 PDT

Hi all!
The passenger door leaks rain in while closed. I replaced the weather strip
on cab door frame on both sides. I am going to now replace the weather
strip on the top of door on the passenger side. I just noticed there is no
weather strip on the driver door, and looks like it never had one(no screw
holes etc.). Is this weather strip only on the one side? If so, anyone
have any idea why?
Thanx!
Stu Ellis