Re: [MV] Weapon-laden vehicle brings charges for man

From: William R. Benson (Benson@eqe.com)
Date: Mon Jun 11 2001 - 11:07:36 PDT

This had better have the effect of getting us off of our collective posteriors
and at battle stations.

Make sure we have our six o'clock positions covered as per license and insurance
is concerned, so that we can fight those "fake gun" charges...

Is this an example of the treatment we can expect from local law?

Personally, I would give the local law a courtesy call, telling them, "There's
going to be a [pick the AFV of choice] traveling down [pick a route]. It's
licensed and insured, the guns are [non-operational, unloaded per local law,
etc.], and belongs to a military vehicle collector, so let your people know..."