Re: [MV] 4 wheeled trailer for Bren Carrier

From: Geoff Winnington-Ball (gwball@sympatico.ca)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 15:52:04 PDT

Tim,

To the best of my knowledge, there is no such animal! Carriers were either
driven where they had to go, or transported en-masse by the Service Corps types.

If you find out differently, I'd like to know!

Regards,

Geoff Winnington-Ball
MAPLE LEAF UP! ==>
Zephyr, Ontario, Canada
Maple Leaf Up - The Canadian Army Overseas in WW2
http://www.mapleleafup.org
1st Canadian Armoured Carrier Regiment
http://www.1cacr.org