Re: [MV] Thoughts, Hood numbers on a GPW

From: Jess Minton (pd.minton@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Jun 30 2001 - 18:50:55 PDT

David,
    It should be 8 digits.. Mauricio's info says you are right on...
Jim Gilmore had access to Ford's accounting records and might
be able to tell you more about your jeep from the number so you might
want to forward your message to him directly. I got lucky and found
my hood # written in pencil lead on the inside of the glove compartment
door... just glad the sandblaster didnt get it before I found it!!!
Good Luck
Jess Minton
42 GPW
Arlington, TX
P.S. any Dallas area locals might want to attend the Burleson
July 4th parade.. several MV's in attendence!