[MV] Fort Lee

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 07 2001 - 02:52:36 PDT

John Werner wrote:
>Joe, will you be attending the convention at Fort Lee? I would like to meet
>this Joe Young.

Yes, Marilyn and I are planning on attending. I have to confirm, but I think
my vending spaces are F-67, 68 and 69. I don't know how I'm going to
fit in and all the spaces around me are sold out as far as I know. I had
originally reserved two spaces, then realized that was not enough for
our 24' motor home, so I got an additional space. Well, we recently
took delivery of a 2001 Dolphin 33' motor home and the spaces are
only 20' in length. I should have bought a block of four so I'd have 40'
X 20'. Then there's the trailer and Mule. Oh well...
We hope to see and meet many Listers.
Joe Young