1943 Willys MB Jeep FS

From: Carol Kenyon (Da-Kenyons@webtv.net)
Date: Sat Jul 07 2001 - 13:39:06 PDT

Due to the successful sale of my other
military vehicle, I have decided to relist this
very sad MB again. I have the data plate. Jeep
is modified (stuck Buick Aluminum V-8) missing
parts (trans and transfer case) ABUSED (cracks and horrendous frame
repairs).
  I suggest a flatbed or trailer to move it...
Please save it! If I don't sell it here I'll be forced
to use it as bartering material for my other projects (like the '39 Ford
QM Panel).
  The wrecking yard that I do business with could care less about its
history...
$250.00 Firm--was $350.00 a month ago...
  Let me know (off list) soon!
Thanks, Don Kenyon