Re: [MV] M35A2 Guru's ... questions

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jul 07 2001 - 13:54:10 PDT

HiO List
Another "good dealer" if you are around the south is Tom Coder at CMS in
Augusta,Ga 706 798 6020 ext 279 he has alway been fair to me and was my main
source of answers before I found the list. They have lots of spare parts as
they take most trucks down to the chassis and build them back up as new for
export. Thay have one of the business card type ads in the back of MV
Magazine. Wayne