Re: [MV] B17 Bomber / "B-25J For Sale"

From: Charles Green (ewynn26@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Jul 08 2001 - 13:59:10 PDT

Hey if anyone wants one of their own World War Two bomber there's one for sale
RIGHT NOW on the aerotraderonline.com web site. The listing says they have a
B-25 that's being used as a static display in an amusement park in the pan
handle of Florida. The engines have been removed and replaced with electric
motors that move the props. I am not connected to the seller in any way just
thought it was interesting that this topic about World War Two bombers was
going on and there just happens to be a B-25 for sale. Of course the deal
breaker is they want $250,000 for the aircraft. Which I am guessing isn't too
bad of a price, but of course just a bit out of my price range LOL. I've
included the link below. If anyone has seen the bomber I'd like to see
pictures just out of curiosity of course.

Chuck Green
1941 Willys MB
http://www.angelfire.com/fl/milcol/jeep.html My
Jeep Link