Re: [MV] M715 {politically correct) re-power

From: shmoo (shmoo@nconnect.net)
Date: Fri Jul 20 2001 - 20:11:45 PDT

I have to agree with Todd on every aspect of that argument. No problems here
either in any of the areas. I did redo the seats, kept all the insides i
just added a piece of 2" foam on top of the horse hair. No leaks from any of
the leaking points mentioned. A great truck for being the Black Sheep of
the Jeep family.
Matt