Re: [MV] M715 {politically correct) re-power

From: Steven P. Allen (spallen@rolemail.ccis.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 19 2001 - 20:11:23 PDT

Please note that the original message says that it has a GM 350 installed.
We're not talking about a truck with its original motor, Jack.

At 09:56 PM 7/19/01 EDT, Cougarjack@aol.com wrote:
>No no, I didn't say it had a chevy transmission in it...they use Borg
Warners, unlike the proprietary boxes that earlier light trucks used. I
suppose a chevy 292 would work, but I would recommend staying with AMC if
possible. There's also the 360 V8 engine from the Gladiator truck series.