Checker Cab XM-105-E3 For sale

From: Acfarer@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 21 2001 - 00:38:32 PDT

While driving around in Washington between Port Angeles and Neah Bay, I ran
across this trailer. No affiliation. Just thought someone maight want to
look. I have six pictures that I will send zipped to anyone interested. It is
a 1-1/2 ton Checker Cab Mfg. Corp. XM-105-E3
It seems to be complete except fpr the top bows and tarp. It is in pretty
darn good shape with reasonable tread on the tires. The tongue looks to be
complete with chains, landing wheel, and lunette ring. Original data plates.
Comes with an adaptor to convert a 2" receiver hitch into a pintle hitch and
is wired for 12 volts. The phone # is 360-417-0407 Good luck.
Jonathan