Re: [MV] Politically correct M715 Repower

From: Lars P C (SLYGTI@webtv.net)
Date: Sat Jul 21 2001 - 08:42:47 PDT

HMV listers,
I love all the responses, but some have missed the original issue.
    The truck I plan to purchase has already been repowered with a GM
350 and I want to put an inline 6 back in.
I was hoping to hear of a 6 Gas or Diesel that would have the same or
ore power and look right to an inspector when I go for registraton.
I applaud thsoe who continue to use there 230 Tornado's, but I have none
to start with, and the cost of purchase and rebuild of an original 230
are not in my leage.

Thanks again for the advice.
Sarge

Lars P C [[_]=\X/=[_]]