Re: [MV] More progress on my M35A2C

From: specwar (specwar@piace.com)
Date: Sun Jul 22 2001 - 20:51:34 PDT

Well, it looks like I may not need the new lights afterall, I swapped sides on
my rear lights and the marker lights work. Haven't tried the brake lights yet,
had an Army mechanic look at the front light assembly I took off and thought a
little WD-40 might work, mine is nothing compared to some of the ones they have
had to fix. This whole lighting issue may be fixed alot sooner than I had
thought.

Bob