Re: [MV] GI Water Cans

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Tue Jul 24 2001 - 23:35:12 PDT

Hi List...

>What is the going price for the tan military 5 gal water
>containers in excellent condition?

Here is a new brown polypropylene fuel can on eBay:

  http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1170580035

I have no connection to the item or owner.

OK, I know this is not a WATER can but it is still worth bidding on!

I would bid, but I use steel NATO flip-top cans for my diesel and
lined steel flip-top NATO cans for water on all my vehicles...and I
really use them on ops out in the remote desert!

--

Jim "Ike" Newton

o 1984 Military CUCV Suburban 6.2 Liter Turbo-Diesel Engine 3/4 Ton Cargo Capacity, 4WD

o 1971 M35A2 Military Troop/Cargo Truck "Deuce and a Half" 478 Cubic Inch Turbo-Diesel Multi-Fuel Engine Air Shift Front Axle 2 1/2 Ton Cargo Capacity, 6WD

See them at: http://www.CUCV.net