Re: [MV] Sting operations/response

From: Bruce Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 27 2001 - 17:03:09 PDT

I was brought up to look towards Police as my friends. In spite of some
nasty things that I have witnessed in Brevard County back in 1965, I
have absolutely no inclination to change my opinion about Police in
general. After all, My DI said there will always be that ten percent
that will mess it up for everyone else.

I still remember the police in the Philipines circa 1969. The Machine
gun nests in the intersections, and the screams of anything that
attempted to move after 12 midnight. People living in the United States
should be very gratefull that we have such a caring Police force in the
majority of cases. (No inverse implied here)

MV content: Does anyone know where I can get the tooling and connectors
for the typical wiring harness used on MV's.

M390C 2 Wheel 2 1/2 ton Trailer with Radio Teletype shack mounted.

Bruce