British Accessories.

From: Mark Baxter (alleywayguns@bacavalley.com)
Date: Thu Aug 09 2001 - 21:22:48 PDT

Brothers.
 I have the following to sell that would go great with a British Vehicle
reenactor depicting a WW2 pacific campaigner. I have the following rifle
with as many accessories as you can find.
  A Fazackerly #1 MK 5 jungle carbine, in 303 Brit. spare Magazine, Viners
limited blade bayonet w/frog. An issued Brit pocket knife, 7 bandoleers with
ammo. WW2 Brit Helmut w/3 different colored helmet nets. The following items
are WW2 sand/ mustard yellow colored items. Ammo pouches,web belt and
suspenders, canteen and cover. rifle breech cover, rifle jump case.
 Folks, this would make a great accessory set for your British MV. If
interested, Please contact me off line, or contact me at my Gunshop at
505-445-GUNS (4867) Thanks Mark M-886
  PS all federal firearms laws apply.